Outstanding atmosphere, great service and great food!!!
Always a favorite spot :)
Lovely experience for a Sunday brunch. Would recommend this restaurant.
Awesome food and service! We had an amazingly delicious meal. The Gorgonzola steak was to die for!
The tuna lunch was awesome. Service was good. The shrimp sandwich was pitiful. Maybe 4 shrimp total. Tables too close together, table too small. Poor place for a business lunch maybe ok for a quick bite with one close friend. Thanks
The host was less than pleasant. He seemed annoyed to be working. The waitress was nice but not attentive at all. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. We will try it again and hopefully the service will be better.
We always book a reservation when we’re in Charlotte. Love this restaurant- the menu, atmosphere and the whole experience.
Awesome meal! Filet was cooked to perfection and the Gorgonzola cheese stuffing was exceptional (just the right amount.
Great servers, food was delicious (avacado BLT is awesome!) and the host was out of this world! Very friendly staff and once again the food was incredible!
I've been to 300 East on multiple occasions and everything has always been delicious! Its definitely a neighborhood favorite, so make a reservation!
The food came out cold. I got the lamb ragout, had good flavor but was really hoping for a nice hot ragout to warm me my up sith the chilly weather! Amazing crab cakes and Half off wine on Wednesday was a steal!
Best Brunch in Charlotte
Top notch. GreAt food and service. Good recommendations from server.
Food was excellent as always. I had the Sonoma Salas and my companion had the sweet potato ravioli. Elizabeth our server was wonderful! We will be back.
Excellent service and Great Food. The most consistent food in charlotte.
One of my favorite places in Charlotte, however this time the service was a little slow and the food was not up to par with the other times I have been here. Still pretty good.
The place is charming, although loud when busy, and the food is delicious. The service this time, however, was definitely lacking. We were seated right on time but our waiter was rude and completely uninterested in our party. He was totally distracted when interacting with us and seemed put out when we asked for more coffee, etc. He was downright rude when he did bring it. He does not help the image of this restaurant and almost offset all the positive things about it. Maybe he needs to rethink his career path! Food was great though!
Appetizers were excellent and timely served. Amazing salads for each of our party of 4. Nice wine selection and clean cork. Entrees were all great, well prepared, selections were imaginative and excellently paired flavors and textures. Only downside was food was cold. First time that ever happened to us at 300 East. My wife and I said nothing to server because flavor was so good and didn’t want to delay eating with our friends. We’ll be back, considering this an anomaly.
I went for lunch and sat at the bar. The Bartender recommended a salad that I loved. I came back for dinner with family. We all had delicious meals, crabcake meal, Ahi Tuna meal and Filet Mignon meal so so good.
Will return when back in Charlotte 💖
Went for a girls night out and everybody cleared the plates and love the food. Will definitely be back
Always a hit! The food here is great. Very noisy.
The brunch experience was OK, not great. But I would still recommend 300 East for dinner.
About 85% of the time, service is on-point with the other 15% head-scratching; i.e., does our server know the table was even seated, will our beverages arrive this century, will our food beat the beverages to the table, why haven't we seen our server since we ordered (different people running food/drinks), nobody has checked to see if we need anything after our food was unceremoniously put on our table, need to order the check with our last beverages to make sure it arrives before Columbus Day, send the check back immediately after we got it, etc. You get the picture, unfortunately yesterday's visit was the 15% latter scenario. But, it's a GREAT meal for brunch so we'll return & hope for the other 85% next time.
First time visit for me to celebrate my and my bro-in-law's birthday. Had reservations on a Sat. night and it was very busy with various ages of diners. The menu offers unique choices of entrees. All of us were pleased with the taste of our meal and the great service.
300 East never disappoints! Every item on the menu is so delicious! The desserts are to die for!!! The chef is so creative with the dishes she offers. Can’t say enough about this restaurant!
We have been to 300 at least 6 times. Always great food and service. Wish there were a little more vegetarian options and not so many desserts that have nuts. Otherwise great.
Very nice dinner for four at 300 East. I had the pork medallions and it was a very interesting and tasty dish - and I loved the waffle that was served as the carb for the meal - delicious! Wine selection is excellent and our server was friendly and helpful.
The Crab Cakes were very good. The main courses were very imaginative. My Wife got the item that had sun dried tomatoes. It looked like they used the entire container of sun dried tomatoes on her dish. The serving sizes were Bountiful. My pork was cooked perfect. the sauce and potatoes were great. The kale on the other hand was not quite what I expected. It was roasted in the oven till crispy. I make this at home and love it. However here there was simply to much oil on the kale. To the point we had a bit of stomach upset.
It is a neat place, perhaps it was just an off day for the kitchen.
Overall, great food and atmosphere. The waitress was not very good and could have been more attentive. She did not do a good job checking on us frequently, or with explaining the menu as first time guests.
We sat at a small table not far from the bar, next to a service cubbyhole. Our server was fabulous; friendly, helpful, and she gave us all the time we needed or wanted but was always on the spot when we needed her. The food was excellent. Dunno what my friend’s order was. I had the fresh catch, a local striped bass with steamed spinach and an excellent sauce. Delicious and very satisfying. The wine list is good, but I had a local IPA (Unknown’s “Over the Edge) and my friend had an amber ale, both excellent. We stayed a long time after we were done, just talking, and the server told us to stay as long as we liked. Granted, it was a Tuesday and business was slow. It was still kind of her. We will definitely be back!
Just delicious, and great value as well. Service is always excellent, but probably a good idea to make reservations because it gets packed!
Service was terrible
My son just got back from Afghanistan and was visiting his girlfriend in Charlotte. We live in Ridgeway SC and I found the restaurant online. The minute we walked in the door the host was a complete JERK! I arrived 20 mins early and went to check-in to see if everything was arranged. a bar, or where to wait. This guy says say, " well I guess we will seat you 20 mins won't we?" with a freaking attitude. My wife wanted to slap the sissy! Then we go in at scheduled time and he says come back when everyone is her. I made him aware that they were walking up and we would like some drinks. He says no not until everyone is here. JACKWAGON! We will be up there a lot to see them but never again there and will let everyone know.
Donald Elgin USAF, Retired
Had exceptional service and a wonderful meal at 300 East. I'd definitely recommend reservations for Sunday Brunch- and if you do, remember that a 10:30 reservation may be bumped back because they don't open until 10 and tables are sat and not finished by 10:30. Completely understandable, and worth the wait, will just remember for next time! :)
We will definitely be back. Awesome ambiance! Great food too.
Always amazing at 300 East. I've been eating here for 10+ years and I've never once had a negative experience. Can't say enough great things. Definitely try the Ahi Tuna Salad.
Everything was great as always have been eating here for over 20 years.
We had a delicious dinner. A couple of versions of steak and chicken pot pie. Warm brownie with home made ice cream for dessert. Everything was wonderful! Since it was my idea to go to 300 East for dinner, I was extremely happy. The couple that we were with will definitely be going back!
This is truly my favorite place to eat in charlotte reminds me so much of home in the northeast. One of the only real character restaurants left as just on that alone it deserves high praise.
We found 300 East while traveling through Charlotte to Fort Mill. This is the 2nd time we've eaten there, and the ambiance and food are great!