Chef Nei Chia Ji opened Jai Yun restaurant in 1999, hoping people will come to eat like at home (Jai Yun means "beautiful home" in Chinese). As a matter of fact, Chef Nei delicately prepares all the food himself. All the ingredients are freshly hand-picked from market every day. This is the reason why we only serve a prix-fixe menu, to ensure the quality of the food.
To make sure you get the best taste out of our food, Chef Nei begins preparing the cold dishes about 20 minutes before your reservation. It is very important for you to arrive on time so that each course will be served at an even pace. For dinner, please allow about 2 hours to enjoy all the courses.
1. Multi-course classic Chinese banquet
2. Combining different regional & schools of Chinese cuisine
3. Over twenty different flavors & unique cooking styles.
4. Fresh, natural & seasonal ingredients hand-picked from market daily
5. Comprehensive Chinese Culinary arts theories
"Fabulous food experience but extremely expensive, pricing not explained well and wine by the glass was outrageous, priced as a 5 star restaurant but no ambiance. That said, the food was an incredible experience but a little atmosphere would go a long way to match."
Dined on 02/09/2013
1of1voted this as helpful.
Thank you! You have successfully submitted a comment for this review.